Bhikharam Chandmal Rajuji-Bhujia (1kg)
In 1877, During the Reign of Maharaja Shri Dungar Singh, The First Batch of Bhujia Was Produced in The Princely State of Bikaner. A Day Not So Well Spent, Boredom, Or Even Time That Gets Too Difficult to Pass. Bikaneri Bhujia Is One of The Most Wanted and An All-Time Favourite Snack for Both Children and Adults Alike. Its Crispy Taste Still Invites People of Every Age Group and Is Most Likely to Invite for Years and Years to Come. Usually Called “Bhujia” Or “Bhujia Sev”, It Is One of The Most Common Complementing Side Dishes with Almost Any and Every Indian Dish Served. Be It the Evening Tea or Sandwiches for Breakfast, It Brings Life to Every Food It’s Eaten With.
- 100% Vegetarian Product of India
- No Cholesterol, No Trans Fat. No Artificial Colour, Flavoring Used
- Best Before 5 Months from the date of Manufacturing
- FROM THE FAMILY OF INVENTORS OF BHUJIA IN BIKANER
- PURE QUALITY AUTHENTIC TASTE